An innovative way to learn
Delegate wrong choices to the bad guy.
Natural cognitive representation
Learn within meaningful contexts.
Create multiple memory triggers
Provide multi-modal anchors for learned regulations.
Relate to self
Make the end user identify him/herself with a competent regulatory specialist.
Present the end user with meaningful choices.
Promote adaptive attribution
Put the learner in a position of power.
Cross-Border Foundation course
Targeting and servicing clients domiciled abroad is exposing the Bank to important risks. Before acting toward this type of clientele all employees should be aware of general rules and bank’s internal policies concerning Cross-Border activities.
– Understanding of the definition and most important principles of Cross-Border activities
– Awareness of the main risks conducting Cross-Border activities
– Autonomously solving the most frequent day-to-day Cross-Border challenges
– Complying with internal Cross-Border framework and business travel requirements
Country Specific courses
Take this course to get your “passport” for a specific country.
Going through a captivating scenario you will learn how to manage the whole relationship with prospects/clients, from prospecting phase to reporting, in compliance with applicable laws and regulation.
Country Specific tests
inTest is a set of more than 420 multiple choice questions about services in the context of Cross-Border.
inTest are available for each of the covered country.
They can be used as a repository of questions to compute an internal certification exam.
Market Abuse course
Empower your employees with this course on market conduct in securities trading regulation.
They will benefit by getting:
– An overview of definitions and concepts of Market Abuse
– A clear explanation of FMIA (Art. 142/154 Insider Trading and Art. 143/155 Market/Price Manipulation) and the FINMA Circular 13/8
– An understanding of impacted persons, obligations and sanctions
– The connection with other regulations