Tue, 25 Apr|
Webinar: Indigita's API integration into SpeciVim
Join our upcoming webinar with SpeciTec and discover how the integration of the Indigita APIs into the SpeciVim platform provides Relationship Managers with answers on cross-border private banking activities, and ensures that their cross-border trainings are successfully completed before travelling.
Time & Location
25 Apr 2023, 10:30 – 11:20
About the event
On April 25th Indigita and @SpeciTec will demonstrate how the integration of APIs provides Relationship Managers with answers on cross-border private banking activities and ensures that their online trainings are successfully completed and up to date before embarking on a business trip.
During the webinar participants will learn about:
- Cross-border requirements as per the revised #OperationalRisks FINMA Circular and the SAQ-recognised e-Learning Certification.
- Live demo of the Indigita API integrated into SpeciVim for a full control over the Client Lifecycle Management (CLM) process, including cross-border compliance and regulatory checks.
- Live demo of the Indigita API integrated into SpeciVim for the validation of travel requests. The solution ensures that Relationship Managers receive the green light to travel to a specific country only if all the cross-border trainings have been successfully passed.
Don’t miss this opportunity to understand how easily the integration works and allows financial professionals to stay compliant with their business activities with just a few checks.
Date & time: April 25th at 10:30 CET
- Nabil Hatimy, Head of Clients Delivery & Partnerships at Indigita
- Andrea Briganti, Head of e-Learning at Indigita
- Marvin Chirat, Project Leader and Business Analyst at SpeciTec
All attendees will be encouraged to ask questions and actively participate in the discussion, verbally and/or through the chat.
Thank you for your registration. We look forward to seeing you online!